Join The Crew
Are You Our Next Talent?
We are always growing & expanding, looking for our next talent whether it’s casual, full time or you’d like to work for yourself.
We Are Hiring!! Come And Join Our Wonderful Team
Exciting opportunity for a qualified hairdresser to join our team!
We are a boutique salon in Red Hill that prides itself on ensuring that our clients walk out feeling amazing and looking fabulous. We offer a range of services from cuts and styling, Blonde, Balayage, lived-in colours, Keratin/Nanoplasty and more. Our amazing team has lots of fun performing a variety of work, making every day different.
When you join Saffron Hair and Beauty, you are joining a small team of passionate and experienced professionals who love what they do and have fun doing it! We are a salon that cares deeply about our people, provides an environment that nurtures creativity and makes you feel valued. We are also big on training and development because we want you to be the best hair stylist you can be.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Location: Red Hill, Brisbane
Hours: Full-time or Casual – some evening and Saturday work required
Remuneration: Above award wages (reflective of experience) and bonuses. Plus, you will receive a SIGN ON BONUS.
Why join Saffron Hair and Beauty?
- Join a small team of professionals with lots of industry experience and knowledge to share
- Get rewarded for your hard work and experience with above award wages, plus the opportunity to earn bonuses
- Annual remuneration reviews – we think you deserve a pay review each year. If you continue to develop your skills and contribute to building the salon with us – we will reward you with an annual pay increase!
- 1:1 Customer service experience meaning you can take the time to build rapport with your clients and create meaningful experiences
- Ongoing training and development opportunities – we have regular in salon training sessions, PLUS we listen to you; if there is a hair course you want to undertake – tell us. We’ll pay part of or sometimes the full amount!
- Certificate III or IV in Hairdressing or equivalent
- Professional approach with good time management skills
- Passionate about customer service
- Ability to build a client base
- Want to work as a team member instead of just having a job
- Proactive thinker that takes initiative
- Positive outlook with a can-do attitude
If this sounds like the job for you, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (attention Meggan). Otherwise, feel free to give us a call if you’d like to have a chat first – 0426 422 045 or even drop into the salon and say hello.